Explanation of who the client is, what type of service I provided, along with photographic evidence of after shots- along with an explanation of how and what type of theme and content I curated.
Client One: A Parisian fashion consultant who is now based in Chicago, Mademoiselle De Paris, Maud Lemercier.
When it came to working with Maud, I started off with a blank slate. She had purchased a website template off of GoDaddy.com and from there, we worked together to create the website she envisioned for her company. Since she is originally from Paris, France, it was important to included elements of her home country within the website.
Throughout the website, I curated the Copywrite for each and every page. At the bottom of each page, there is a link to each of the social media platforms that she runs. With each tab, they dive into the various services she can provide with her clients. This said, on the homepage, there is also a feature that directly links potential customers to a new tab with further information about pricing and the ability to book a date on the calendar with Maud.
Throughout the website, I curated the Copywrite for each and every page. At the bottom of each page, there is a link to each of the social media platforms that she runs. With each tab, they dive into the various services she can provide with her clients. This said, on the homepage, there is also a feature that directly links potential customers to a new tab with further information about pricing and the ability to book a date on the calendar with Maud.
Photos of the website after production:





Post a Comment