Food For Thought

October 8, 2019




Today marks the end of the 30 Day Challenge. A challenge created by Alfie Deyes; a challenge that surprised me and made me reevaluate my life. Now, that sounds deeper than I intended it to but I guess that's fitting since this challenge ending up being deeper than I had originally anticipated.

In my previous post, I discussed how my challenge was to focus on what I have rather than what I don't have. Within the first week, I had an epiphany. That epiphany being that I have the power to change the narrative. It's up to me to understand what I have, appreciate that but to then, figure out which steps I need to take towards accomplishing the goals I have for myself.

Not only did this new mindset allow me to understand what I actions I need to take in my life moving forward, as well as revamp my positive thinking, this challenge also allowed me to take charge of my life again. I've been able to have a new outlook moving forward when it comes to my finances, relationships, career, etc.

Although the challenge Deyes had set-up for his followers is technically 'over,' I challenge you to think of a goal for yourself to complete within 30 days. Try this challenge out for yourself! It doesn't have to be as in-depth as mine. It can be as simple as trying to read 2 hours a day for 30 days, or working out more, or unplugging from your phone. Whatever you choose to do, be dedicated to making those changes in your life!

Sometimes you have to be challenged in order for you to actually make changes in your life. So, here's to bettering yourself!


Till next time, cheers!
Clo


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Yo It's Clo. Design by FCD.